It’s time to gear up for our virtual race for education! Please join Dr. Marcel, Dr. Vargas, and our Team April 11-18, 2021 for a virtual fun run.
This race can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym, or on the track. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
Help us support our local schools in Pleasanton and Livermore. (Sign-Up Below!)
Here’s how it works:
1. Invite Friends to Join You or Cheer You On
– Races are always better when you do them with friends and family.
2. Dress Up in a Fun Athletic Outfit
– Your Marcel orthodontic T-shirt of course!
3. Make Sure that You Celebrate After Your Race
– Always celebrate your accomplishments.
4. Do a Photo Shoot
– We are always excited to see your smiles.
5. Share it on your Facebook and Instagram pages and tag us in your posts.
– Make sure to share your times and fun photos from your race to earn some Reward’s Hub Points and prizes.
6. Make sure to use the hashtag: #Marcelorthovirtualrun.
– Share why your school and teacher ROCK!